• Jules Verne reports on the Martian attacks on Paris
• Teddy Roosevelt, big game hunter, goes after the most dangerous game…from another world.
• Mark Twain recounts the Martians on the Mississippi.
• Jack London fights the Martians in the Yukon.
• Albert Einstein pits his great mind against the Martian overlords.
And fourteen other imaginary reports from the front lines of the War of the Worlds, including H.P. Lovecraft, Winston Churchill, Pablo Picasso, Rudyard Kipling, Joseph Conrad, and others—as written by some of the greatest names in modern science fiction.